FotoWare seeks Partner Development Manager to build and grow our partner channel
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Naturally, our employees are the key contributors to reaching our strategic goals, and they have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
As a Partner Development Manager, your responsibilities will be to work together with our partners around the world, develop joint partner plans and execute on training, campaigns and activities. As PDM you will also seek out new possibilities with new types of partners that can complement and grow our products in new ways.
The PDM will work with the long-term strategy in mind, and at the same time make sure you deep dive into the details in the day-to-day business and execution of plans. We are looking for someone who is approachable and can communicate with people at all levels of an organization.
Growing our partner channel is fundamental to our future growth and to reaching our full potential in a SaaS-first world. If you have a passion for business, an eye for improving the status quo, and is solution oriented - keep reading!
- Primary contact for the FotoWare partner channel (limited travelling will be required)
- Build and co-develop business plans together with the partners and overseeing execution of these
- Ownership of the channel strategy development
- Drive transformation and guide the FotoWare partner channel move towards more service-focused deliveries, as required in the SaaS industry
- Identifying new industries and markets for FotoWare to grow together with new and current partners
- Are a team player with good communication skills
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have an understanding of on-premise vs SaaS technology on a high level
- Have interest and/or experience with different cultures
- Are motivated by seeing others grow based on your input and effort
- Are positive, easy going, organized and service minded
- Are both creative and a do-er, and identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- BA/BS degree (or higher) – or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant partner channel working experience
- Experienced with setting goals, making budgets and forecasts
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement.
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A variety of responsibilities and possibility to work across departments
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience
Does this sound like something for you? Are you ready to be part of the team that makes FotoWare grow in the future? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at the latest 31. May 2019.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.