FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that delivers Digital Asset Management in more than 40 countries, together with our partners. We are 36 employees in Norway, Australia, Sweden, and Russia. FotoWare’s solution empowers teams and companies to find, manage, store and share digital content easily. Our solution is available on-premise; in the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS marketplace and as a service (SaaS) leveraging the Azure cloud. FotoWare is the preferred choice for over 4000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police.
FotoWare is expanding and seeks DevOps lead to own and drive our SaaS transition.
FotoWare develops innovative solutions to customers all over the world. Our employees are key contributors in reaching our vision and our strategic goals and have a large impact on the future of FotoWare. We want to continue to build our footprint in the international market and is seeking a DevOps lead to implement our SaaS strategy.
We are looking for an agile person with leadership skills - that are able to achieve results together with the team. A person that is not afraid of change and that brings relevant experience to FotoWare. The DevOps lead will report to and work closely with our CTO. We are seeking a person who enjoys working with people and technology, and believes technology can make a difference.
- Taking ownership of the products and overseeing new feature development during all stages of the development cycle
- Overseeing the technical transition from an on-premise software vendor to a Software as a Service Provider
- Organizing and coordinating software development, deployments and releases
- Managing and building relationships with and between developers, other internal teams and customers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by enforcing a high product quality
- Managing escalation of support tickets and hotfix approval
- Ensuring the development team has optimal conditions for great performance. Apply best practices to the team workflow and routines
- Taking leadership and identify suggestions to best solve challenges
- Reviewing development progress, as well as present progress for reporting to senior management
- Act as Project Manager for offshore development of projects with limited scopes (such as plugins, extensions and mobile apps)
- Be a key player in the strategy in addition to having hands on task responsibility
- Team player, with good communication skills
- Works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership
- Have a sense of urgency and is solution oriented
- Capable of managing and processing large workloads
- Curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Positive, easy going and service minded. You are both a visionary and a do-er
- You can identify with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- BA/BS degree (or higher) – or relevant work experience to match
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
FotoWare offers you:
- A central and senior position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A variety of responsibilities
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to desired learning resources, training, and courses
- Strong leadership and opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience, with 4000 customers globally including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
If this sound like something for you, and you are ready to be part of the dream team who makes FotoWare grow in the future, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to email@example.com as soon as possible.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.