FotoWare is expanding and seeks Technical Support Engineer
We are a diverse team of passionate people that make innovative solutions for customers all over the world. Our employees are a key asset, and we seek people that bring in their unique experience and knowledge to the company. We want to continue building our footprint in the international market and seek a Technical Support Engineer to assist and guide our customers and partners worldwide.
As a Technical Support Engineer at FotoWare, you have a passion for helping customers and can demonstrate technical prowess. You will be facing customers through e-mail, phone and video conferences, and your communication skills are vital. The Technical Support Engineer is dedicated to providing a great customer experience when dealing with customer and partner inquiries for our cloud-based and on-premises solutions. The candidate for this role will drive customer satisfaction with a combination of product knowledge, technical know-how, and customer engagement.
You will be working in an environment where you will have to manage several projects at simultaneously. Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement.
- Work directly with customers through phone, email, and case management system to resolve issues and fulfill requests
- Analyze problems, research a solution and present it to the customer in a timely manner
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate action escalating the issue
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and investigate software, infrastructure and end-user issues
- Document and escalate more complex issues to higher level technical teams
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
- Provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Assist with operations and maintenance of business systems and internal IT
- Actively contribute content to internal and customer facing knowledge bases
- You're a team player, with good communication skills and English skills
- You work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- You have a sense of urgency and are solution oriented
- You have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things
- You're capable of managing and processing large workloads
- You have an interest i and/or experience with different cultures
- You're curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- You're positive, easy going and service minded
- You can identify with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- Education/Experience: Computer Science Degree or similar, or similar work experience
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server platform and software
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services and Cloud Solutions
- Experience in cloud migration is a plus, but not a hard requirement
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service related experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Some knowledge of integrations/API is an advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A variety of responsibilities
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to desired learning resources, training, and courses
- Strong leadership and opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible work-styles, work-hours and diversity and is Great Place to Work certified
- A company with more than 20 years of experience, with 4000 customers globally including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police, to name a few.
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to Arna Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org ) as soon as possible and at the latest the 30th of May 2020.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.