FotoWare seeks Service Operations Lead
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Naturally, our employees are the key contributors to reaching our strategic goals, and they have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
As a Service Operations Lead at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare's Service team.
You will be involved in all aspects of the Operations and Customer Support of FotoWare’s products and services, and delivery of new products and services according to FotoWare's current strategy. You take ownership of our services and strive towards delivering high-quality solutions to the end-user. Our solutions yield high customer retention rates. High availability and perfect customer support are essential to ensure we keep our customers satisfied.
We are looking for an agile person with leadership skills - someone who can achieve results with the team. We require a person who embraces change and brings relevant experience to FotoWare. The Service Operations Lead will report to and work closely with our CTO.
If you have a passion for technology, love keeping customers happy, and are solution-oriented - keep reading!
- Overseeing our technical transition from an on-premise software vendor to a Software as a Service Provider, by creating, maintaining, and automating operations procedures, monitoring, and hosting of our Managed Services.
- Technical Ownership of FotoWare’s Business Systems, including accounting, billing, CRM, provisioning, and license management – Manage the delivery of improvement projects for these components.
- Manage and control the cost of IT Operations and Hosting Services.
- Personnel responsibility for some of our team members in Norway (5 people).
- Assist the Development Team in the configuration and maintenance of IaaS and PaaS components .
- Work closely with Development and QA stakeholders to influence product and hosting improvement roadmap.
- Manage the customer support team.
- Managing and building relationships between the support team, development team, QA team, other internal teams, and customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by securing a high uptime and quality of Service.
- Taking leadership and identifying suggestions to solve challenges best.
- Write and maintain technical documentation for infrastructure, solutions, and services, including bespoke and third-party components.
- Assist Support Specialists in their work when support incidents are escalated.
- Run training sessions for FotoWare staff and partners when needed, and especially related to Hosting and Business Services.
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- You're a team player with good communication skills
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- You have a sense of urgency and are solution-oriented
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new thing.
- You're positive, easy-going and service-minded, and identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- More than 3 years of relevant working experienc
- Relevant Education or real-world experience to match
- Solid understanding of software architecture and technologies
- Experience with software development, operations and/or delivery
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement.
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
A company with more than 20 years’ experience
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the team that makes great software for customers all over the world? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and at the latest 23. August 2019.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware, and LinkedIn FotoWare.