Join FotoWare’s growth journey as our Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
FotoWare provides innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our focus is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new and existing verticals. Pursuing acquisitions will play a central role in our strategy to further expand our market share and build our global footprint.
As the M&A Manager at FotoWare, you will be responsible for identifying, researching, negotiating, and executing mergers and acquisitions. The M&A manager reports directly to the CEO, working in close collaboration with our owners and board of directors.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy working together towards common goals, and have a background in finance/M&A - keep reading!
As the M&A Manager you will...
- Source, evaluate, close, and integrate acquisition and investment opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct financial modeling, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, and deal execution
- Prepare memos and presentations to synthesize key findings and recommendations for the leadership team and board of directors
- Gather relevant business intelligence in the global DAM market and support the development of our M&A strategy, priorities, and pipeline, both in Norway and abroad
Professionally you have...
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Higher education in a relevant field
- In-depth operational and valuation financial modeling experience
- Practical experience with M&A transactions, including negotiations and deal execution
- Good practical & analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timelines
- Great written and spoken English
- Software and/or technology industry knowledge preferred (but not required)
As a person you...
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A strategically important position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 35% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to Arna Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, or before 15th of December
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware, and LinkedIn FotoWare.