FotoWare is expanding and seeks Lead UX Designer
FotoWare provides innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our focus is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new and existing verticals. Pursuing acquisitions will play a central role in our strategy to further expand our market share and build our global footprint.
We aim to deliver a great user experience to our customers within and across all our solutions. Our user interfaces as of today, span from web applications, native desktop application, mobile apps and plugins.
As Lead UX Designer you will be responsible for building UX as a discipline within FotoWare, and for further developing our products’ user experience to delight our customers. You will be part of the Product Division and work closely with domain experts, product managers and developers.
If you have a passion for always taking the users’ perspective and a drive for building UX as a discipline within a company - keep reading!
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity and is certified as a Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
As Lead UX Designer you will...
- Define how FotoWare works with User Experience – methods, tools and way of work
- Build UX as a discipline and ensure that FotoWare has a highly skilled UX team
- Conduct user research, examine data needed to understand customers, their needs, and challenges
- Establish and maintain a consistent Design Blueprint across our entire product suite
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, such as Product Managers, customers, and prospects, to understand business needs and use case scenarios
- Deliver your findings into customer journeys, personas, user stories, reports, interaction design and prototypes
- Simplify complex issues and navigate between big picture and concrete plans
Professionally you have...
- A minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- An education in UX, Interaction Design, Product Design, or other relevant area
- Experience with defining and establishing work methods and processes within UX
- Knowledge and experience in working with design tools like Figma, InVision, and Zeplin
- Experience in designing digital products and enjoy transforming complexity into intuitive design
- Experience with agile methodology in digital product development
- A drive to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy team environment
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- No problem speaking English- as FotoWare has a diverse team and customers all over the world, fluency in English is a requirement
It is a benefit if you...
- Can impress users with great visual design while prioritizing usability
- Have international experience, through education or experience
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, with good structure skills
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about user experience and methodology and want to give users a first-class experience
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to Arna Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, or before January 10th
Applications will be handled as they come in
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.