FotoWare seeks IT Operations Specialist
FotoWare provides innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our focus is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our existing customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new and existing verticals. Pursuing acquisitions will play a central role in our strategy to further expand our market share and build our global footprint.
As IT Operations Specialist at FotoWare, you will be part of the DevOps team, that ensures all infrastructure is safe, stable, up to date and running, using automagical things. This role is dedicated to implementing, maintaining and monitoring of IT systems. Stay on top of FotoWare’s computer systems, software, hardware and networks.
If you have a passion for technology, an eye for details, and are user-oriented - keep reading!
As an IT Operations Specialist you will...
- Own office IT hardware and software management
- Be responsible for Office 365 management, including User and Service Principal management
- Work with Intune/Endpoint management, Networking, VPN and SendGrid
- Take part in Azure AD security groups
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
Professionally you have...
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, apprentice included
- Have a passion for technology
- Driven to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy team environment
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- Good English in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be a benefit if you...
- Have had a relevant apprenticeship
- Have interests in automation
- Know the DevOps ethos
- Experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Active Directory in Azure or On-Prem
As a person you...
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 35% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team via our consultant partner Venezu? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to Arna Storm (email@example.com) as soon as possible, or before 16th of December