FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is determined to keep delighting our customers with our products and services and to keep delivering innovative solutions at an even greater speed.
We are now in the finishing stages of our journey towards becoming a 100% SaaS company and is seeking Chief Technology Officer who can contribute to taking FotoWare to the next level.
We are looking for a person who can drive technological opportunities forward, to continue to innovate and make FotoWare ready for the long-term future. Our new CTO will continue to deliver on our SaaS strategy, lift our products and services even further, and help drive innovation and growth through fantastic products and motivated employees. The CTO must also be able to identify risks, see the market potential, and understand the competitive picture.
Our new CTO will need to understand technological and social trends that can impact future customers’ needs and keep a finger on the technology pulse in general. You need to be able to evaluate and identify the right and necessary technology required to deliver the technological momentum for FotoWare. Your responsibility will include leadership of strategic and operational planning.
You will have the overall responsibility for developing delivery plans, which include milestones and routines for evaluating development activities and SaaS services. You will be an essential contributor to how we, as a company, will continue to increase revenue and further professionalize the company's development department so that we can deliver software as a service in all segments and verticals. You like to think strategically and can get involved in practical matters when needed.
As a CTO, you will be able to relate to both internal and external stakeholders, and you must be able to communicate well with them. You must be able to engage and inspire your employees, and your middle managers in all kinds of situations.
The role reports to the CEO, and you will be a strategic contributor in the leadership team.
- Help operationalize the company's strategy within SaaS, operations, security, and development.
- Ensure that good software is delivered on time, with the right quality, and with the correct written scope agreed with all parties involved
- Ensure that developed solutions work all the way out to the end customer (it is not delivered until the customer is satisfied). Customer Success is also the DevOps team’s responsibility
- Ensure that our company has a secure infrastructure and that customers operate in a safe, efficient, and customer-optimal way
- Communicate the company's technological strategy to partners, customers, management, owners, and employees
- Ownership of the technology, infrastructure, and product roadmap
Desired professional knowledge
You . .
- Are familiar with the DevSecOps concept and this way of working
- Have a background in software development, architecture and/or operations
- Have experience with building and tuning DevOps Teams for optimal efficiency
- Have a proven track record with SaaS Software Operations and Product Development
- Know Microsoft Azure well and have been working with Azure for a while
- Enjoy being a manager and a team lead. You are flexible and able to work with all kinds of people
- Are able to take products to market and scale them
- Have more than 5 years of experience with management
- Have relevant education or real-world experience to match
- Have good understanding of software architecture and capability of building long-term codebases
- Are fluent in English speech and writing
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized, solution-oriented, positive and service-minded
- Identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years experience
- FotoWare is Great Place to Work certified
- We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity.
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest 30. May 2020. We are currently interviewing incoming candidates.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware, and LinkedIn FotoWare.