FotoWare seeks Customer Engagement Specialist
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Naturally, our employees are the key contributors to reaching our strategic goals, and they have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
FotoWare is organized using the Flywheel model, always putting our customers in the center, and you will be a vital contributor to attracting new customers to FotoWare.
As a Customer Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for qualifying all leads through our inbound channels and marketing efforts. You will also be responsible for owning and continuously improving the engagement process with prospects both directly and through marketing campaigns.
Furthermore, you will be working in the crossroads between marketing and sales (Attract and Engage), and you will be responsible for producing relevant content to engage our prospects, as well as working closely with the Engagement team, in closing new deals.
If you love creating new business opportunities, exploring and testing new ways of doing marketing and customer engagement, while at the same time have an eye for details – keep reading!
- Qualify and follow up on incoming leads for engagement with FotoWare
- Host FotoWare demos for prospects via video conference or on-site
- Work with our Partner network globally through marketing campaigns and lead qualification
- Keep leads updated in our marketing automation platform, HubSpot
- Seeing new ways and opportunities to engage with leads to turn them into satisfied customers
- Host weekly internal meetings with marketing & sales for progress
- Work together with the marketing team to create campaigns for attracting new leads and engage with existing leads
- Own your own customer portfolio
- Are a team player, with excellent communication skills and English writing skills
- Work well independently and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Enjoy picking up the phone and finding new opportunities for sales and further engagement
- Have a growth mindset with an eagerness to learn and explore new ways
- Are solution oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our leads and customers
- Are positive and service minded – You get things done
- BA/BSc degree within marketing and/or sales or higher
- Minimum of two years of relevant working experience within sales and/or marketing
- Knowledge and/or experience within email marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media from a marketing perspective
- Knowledge of HubSpot as a platform and tool for marketing automation and content marketing
- Knowledge of HubSpot’s Flywheel Model
You are organized
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A variety of responsibilities and possibility to work across departments
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, work hours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience
Does this sound like something for you? Are you ready to be part of the team that makes FotoWare grow in the future? We would love to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest 15. August 2019.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.