FotoWare seeks Front End Software Developer
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Naturally, our employees are the key contributors to reaching our strategic goals, and they have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
Great User Experiences are implemented with solid User Interfaces. We are looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer who can contribute to our web application team, building great user experience for thousands of users. You need to have a passion for technology and for creating user interfaces that our customers will love. You are familiar with modern web frameworks and have a proven track record of building scalable web applications for demanding users.
As a Software Developer at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare's product development team. Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you will contribute and make suggestions to how we can improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of the maintenance of the existing product range and development of new products according to FotoWare's current strategy. You take ownership of our products and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end-user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates and solid, maintainable code bases are essential for future product quality.
If you have a passion for technology, have an eye for details and are solution oriented - keep reading!
- Taking ownership and responsibility for FotoWare Web User interfaces and driving the development and maintenance processes for FotoWare's Applications. Adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices.
- Taking part in the design and specification processes for FotoWare's product range
- Staying up-to-date on all features in the product range and maintain an overview of related products and technologies.
- Write and maintain documentation, both inline in source code and externally, to document the architecture of FotoWare's products.
- Write and maintain technical documentation intended for FotoWare's Support Teams in order to assist them in their job of supporting the products. This includes, but is not limited to, Technical Notes, Troubleshooting Questionnaires, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Take an active part in the quality assurance process by writing, maintaining, and executing test plans. Developers must strive to achieve top-notch quality in all work performed. Communicate with our QA Team during test execution to identify and resolve issues.
- Assist Support Specialists in their work when support incidents are escalated.
- Run training sessions for FotoWare staff, customers, and partners when needed, and especially in conjunction with new product releases.
- Act as a technical lead for offshore developers such as front-end developers and test automation engineers.
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy-going, organized and service-minded
- Are both creative and a do-er, and identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- More than 5 years of experience with Front End Web Development
- Relevant Education or real-world experience to match
- Familiar with modern web frameworks such as React, Angular and Backbone
- Solid understanding of software architecture and capability of building long-term codebases
- Experience with modern web technologies, such as RESTful APIs and MVC patterns
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement.
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the team that makes great software for customers all over the world? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest 23. August 2019.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.