FotoWare seeks Financial Controller
FotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content, and our employees have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
Our main goal is to keep delighting our existing customers with our products and services and at the same time expand our market share and attract new customers.
As Financial Controller, you are professionally skilled and have an interest in financial reporting, analysis and financial management. You have a methodical way of working and like to be thorough and precise. You make sure that what you deliver is accurate.
As FotoWare’s Financial Controller, you will be part of the Administration and Finance team, who ensures operational excellence for the entire company and partner channel. You will be responsible for reporting, accounts receivable and accounts payable, analysis work and budget and forecast related areas in close cooperation with FotoWare’s CFO.
If you have a passion for numbers, have an eye for details, and are accountable and thorough, keep reading;
As a Financial Controller at FotoWare you will:
- Prepare Financial reporting and KPI’s to management team and board
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Primary contact with our external accounting firm
- Run budget evaluation with respective departments against actual expenses
- Key contributor to the annual budgeting and ongoing forecast process
- Contribute to the development of processes and routines
- Do business analysis and predictions
Professionally you have.:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an auditor or financial controller
- Bachelor/Master’s degree Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- Very good Excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS, Norwegian GAAP, and Norwegian Company bookkeeping laws
- Aware of aspects of company reporting in Norway
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- The ability to prioritize and manage workload efficiently
- Good English in speech and writing
It would be a benefit if you have
- Experience with ERP systems, e.g Xledger or similar
- Experience with consolidation
- International experience, through education or experience
As a person you:
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and accountable
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you:
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A position in a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 35% international colleagues.
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and including work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity and is certified as a Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4.000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, the World Food Programme, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in either English or Norwegian to Arna Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org ) as soon as possible, or before 21st October 2020.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware, and LinkedIn FotoWare.