FotoWare seeks DevSecOps Expert
FotoWare provides innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world, and our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content.
Our focus is to continue to deliver high quality software and keep our customers highly satisfied with our products and services, while attracting new customers in new verticals as well as expanding our reach in verticals we already serve.
As DevSecOps Expert at FotoWare, you will be part of the DevSecOps circle that ensures that our SaaS infrastructure is state of the art, aligned across product teams, up and running, and safe to use for our customers and development teams. We work in cross-functional product teams, so in your day to day, you will get your hands on a wide range of challenges. As we are a small growing team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the sustainable success of the FotoWare SaaS first strategy.
If you have a passion for infrastructure as a code, automating everything and built-in security - keep reading!
As a DevSecOps hero you will...
- Optimize and further develop our build and deployment pipelines
- Focus on security, performance and scalability
- Look for security flaws and patch them
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
Professionally, you have...
- Minimum 3 years of DevSecOps or operations experience
- A passion for the DevOps ethos
- Experience operating and evolving IaC tools
- Experience with Azure infrastructure
- Experience with Azure security quirks
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan and track tasks
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload together with the rest of the DevOps/Agile team
- Good English skills in speech and writing – FotoWare has customers and colleagues from all over the world, and fluency in English is a requirement
It would be nice if you have...
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the Elastic Stack
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases, document DB and so on.
As a person, you...
- Take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy team environment
- Deliver what you promised when you promised it
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Are a team player, focused on accomplishing common goals
- Have the drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, organized, solution-oriented, and service-minded
- Identify with our values: Innovative, Responsible, Passionate, and Caring
FotoWare offers you...
- A position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to join a company which prioritizes diversity, with 45% of the team made up of women and 35% international colleagues
- A culture of social interaction and sharing in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours, diversity and is a certified Great Place to Work
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience with 4,000+ customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, The National University Hospital of Iceland, The Financial Times, Volkswagen and the Metropolitan Police
We have a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, everyone can make a difference.
Do you want to be part of our team? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to Arna Storm (email@example.com) as soon as possible, or before December 20th.
Applications will be handled as they come in.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.