FotoWare seeks Desktop Application DeveloperFotoWare makes innovative Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions to customers all over the world. Our mission is to empower people and organizations to do more with their content. Naturally, our employees are the key contributors to reaching our strategic goals, and they have a large impact on the future of FotoWare.
Great User Experiences are built on a solid foundation. We are looking for a developer who can contribute in our desktop application team, building great user experience for thousands of users. You need to have a passion for technology and for creating user interfaces that our customers will love. You also need to have a deep understanding of the operating systems on both Macintosh and Windows platforms. You will have a unique possibility to own a product end to end.
As a Software Developer at FotoWare, you are a part of FotoWare's product development team. Our team uses agile methodologies to ensure smooth delivery, and you will contribute and make suggestions to how we can improve our processes. You will be involved in all aspects of the maintenance of the existing product range and development of new products according to FotoWare's current strategy. You take ownership of our products and strive towards delivering high-quality products to the end user. Our solution yields high customer retention rates, and solid, maintainable code bases are essential for future product quality.
If you have a passion for technology, have an eye details and are solution oriented - keep reading!
- Taking part in the design and specification processes for FotoWare's product range. This requires keeping up-to-date on all features in the product range and maintain an overview of related products and technologies.
- Taking part in the development and maintenance processes for FotoWare's product range. Adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices.
- Write and maintain documentation, both inline in source code and externally, to document the architecture of FotoWare's products.
- Overlook the technical documentation intended for FotoWare's Support Teams in order to assist them in their job of supporting the products. This includes, but is not limited to, Technical Notes, Troubleshooting Questionnaires, and Knowledge Base articles.
- Communicate with our QA Team during test execution to identify and resolve issues.
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have a drive and are committed to work in a dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are capable of managing and processing large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy going, organized and service minded
- Are both creative and a do-er, and can identify yourself with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- More than 5 years of experience with Software Development
- Relevant Education or real-world experience to match
- Excellent programming skills; masters C/C++, Objective-C
- Good knowledge of Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows
- Solid understanding of software architecture and capability of building long-term codebases
- Experience with modern web technologies, such as RESTful APIs and MVC patterns
- English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the team that makes great software for customers all over the world? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest 23. August 2019.
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.
MORE OPEN POSITIONS
See More Relevant Job Ads
Front End Software Developer
Taking ownership and responsibility for FotoWare Web User interfaces and driving the development and maintenance processes for FotoWare's Applications. Adhere to FotoWare's coding standards and development practices.
Service Operations Lead
We're looking for an individual that will be involved in all aspects of the Operations and Customer Support of FotoWare’s products and services, and delivery of new products and services according to FotoWare's current strategy.
Senior Software Developer
We're looking for a person to take part in the design and specification processes for FotoWare's product range. If you have a passion for technology, have an eye for details and is solution-oriented - keep reading!