FotoWare is expanding and seeks Customer Success Engineer
As a Customer Success Engineer at FotoWare, you offer a combination of passion for helping customers as well as technical expertise. You will be facing customers through e-mail, phone and video conferences. The role is dedicated to provide great customer experience when working with our software and cloud services. The right candidate will have the possibility to grow into a technical consultant role, as well as being able to contribute with your guidance and input. As our customers are from all around the world, fluency in English is a requirement.
- Work directly with customers through phone, email, and case management system to resolve issues and fulfill requests
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and investigate software, infrastructure and end-user issues
- Take ownership of overall customer satisfaction, recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation action
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction via service offerings
- Stay up to date on knowledge of FotoWare's products and services
- Provide feedback on our products and documentation
- Help customers achieve immediate value from their investment through training, configurations and workshops
Take on small projects or consultancy assignments when requested
- Are a team player, with good communication skills in English
- Have a sense of urgency and you are solution oriented
- Are curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility and ownership
- Can manage and process a large workload
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Are positive, easy going, organized, solution-oriented, structured, positive and service minded
- Identifies with our values: Responsible, Caring, Innovative, Passionate
- Education/Experience: Computer Science Degree or similar, or similar work experience
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server platform and software
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service related experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Good organizational & analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Comfortable with advising and guiding new and existing clients to use our product in the best possible way
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services, Cloud Solutions and migration is an advantage
- Understanding and experience with integration technologies, for example API, Web Services, REST, SSO, SAML or Oauth, is an advantage
- Knowledge of data models and representations, for example XML, JSON, SQL or NoSQL is an advantage
FotoWare offers you:
- A central position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment
- Access to learning resources, training, and courses
- Opportunities for employee input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, workhours and diversity diversity and is Great Place to Work certified
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience and 4000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police
We encourage a culture of integrity, collaboration, and curiosity. In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Are you ready to be part of the team that makes great software for customers all over the world? We would like to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV in either English or Norwegian to Arna Storm (email@example.com ) as soon as possible and at the latest 29. May 2020
For more information about FotoWare visit: www.fotoware.com and www.fotoware.com/blog.
Social Profiles: Facebook: @FotoWare, Twitter: @fotoware and LinkedIn FotoWare.