FotoWare is a Norwegian software company that deliver Digital Asset Management in more than 40 countries, together with our partners. We are 27 employees in Norway, Australia, Sweden, and Russia. FotoWare’s solution empowers teams and companies to find, manage, store and share digital content easily. Our solution is available on-premise; in the Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS marketplace and as a service (SaaS) leveraging the Azure cloud. FotoWare is the preferred choice for over 4000 customers globally, including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police.
FotoWare is expanding its marketing efforts and seeks Performance Marketing Manager to boost digital growth
We are looking for a versatile, tech-savvy and curious colleague to be part of our international team. As a performance marketing manager, you will work with planning and execution of campaigns and activities. You will get the chance to work on strategic communications and segmentation of the various customer markets. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Maintenance, publishing, and optimization of the company’s website(s)
- Publishing to the company's social media channel
- Design of campaigns in cooperation with the sales department and our partner network
- Preparation of newsletters / Direct communication / Invitation
- Coordinate direct or partner advertising (search and banner)
- Content Marketing Management
- Content creation
- Team player, with excellent communication skills and English writing skills
- Works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things
- Solution oriented and ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Capable of managing and processing large workloads
- You have interest and/or experience with different cultures
- Curious of new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Positive, easy going and service minded. You are a doer
- BA/BS Marketing degree (or higher)
- Minimum two years of relevant working experience
- Experience in digital communications, content marketing, email marketing, global marketing and social media management
- Skilled in analytics, digital media (Google Adwords, CRM, CMS, SEO), marketing automation
- You are also a creative and organized person, that loves strategic, tactical and planning work
- You think it's exciting and motivating to see that we get new customers and more sales, due to the campaigns we run and the marketing we do
What we offer
- A central and exciting position in an international environment filled with possibilities for personal and professional growth
- A variety of tasks and responsibilities
- A culture of social interactions and sharing in an open-space and innovative work environment, meanwhile encouraging occasionally working in other locations that inspire you
- Access to desired learning resources, training, and courses
- Strong leadership and opportunities for staff input and inclusion
- A workplace that values flexible workstyles, work hours and diversity
- A company with more than 20 years’ experience, with 4000 customers globally including the White House Historical Association, Wings of Support, The Financial Times, Volkswagen, Metropolitan Police
We encourage a culture of passion, collaboration, and curiosity. FotoWare strives to be the brand that every employee calls ‘home.’
In FotoWare, YOU can make a difference.
Does this sound like something for you? Are you ready to be part of the dream team who makes FotoWare grow in the future?
We would love to hear from you!
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest 20. January 2018.